Tuesday 22 September 2009

Coming soon...

I have just finished making an earth oven. It had been a long time in the planning, and the building process was drawn out by me waiting for things that did not happen, but now it is done I feel I want to share it with people. I also have other smaller projects in the works, which maybe of interest to people, but then it may not. Anyhow, in the next couple of days I will up load some pictures the building of my oven, and some finished photos, and then in the coming weeks I shall hopefully attempt cooking some pizza.

Other things I am currently planning, I am going to make some bellows, which should make building fires in the oven easier. Secondly I am looking into making a small charcoal kiln. Then there are a few small items want to make, so we shall see how it goes over the next few months, and see if I keep up with blogging about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment